> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Are your series of "Duh's" really called for? Seems a
> > rather rude and egotistical contribution.
>
> So deeply sorry to have offended you.

No problem, (if above is not sarcasm. The "deeply" has me worried though.
<grin>) "Duh" can be a friendly sort of "both smile" friendly counter. Thats
probably how you meant it.

> It's just that you sounded as though you thought folks
> here weren't already convinced that Hagelin and the TMO
> P.R. machine weren't to be trusted, and that the secrecy
> issue wasn't what they've been objecting to, when in fact
> you were preaching to the choir on these points.

I'm slow. What can I say.

> Did you have any other comments, or did you just want to
> find something to be offended by?

Not offended, and not looking -- just not interested in pursuing conversations
with the rude and egotistical. But that seems not to apply here.

No comments to make -- we both seem to be restating the obvious.
(Even though that doesn't stop others  .... <grin> )