--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Haiglin said he was surprised -- the us raja, presumably
> in the inner of innermost circles -- had no idea Tony
> was "missing" for 8 years.

Do we take this as gospel?

Or might it have been tactical spin?

"Well, gee, if even John Hagelin wasn't told, I don't
feel so bad that *we* weren't told."

I'd speculate that *all* the top-level people knew,
and quite possibly a good sprinkling of lower-level
folks as well.

> If Tony has 25 meals cooked for him, to only eat one,
> wouldn't someone notice when no one was there to eat
> such?

For the record, the 25 meals deal is a rumor Vaj passed
on from the TM-Free blog (a hangout for very bitter TM
critics), supposedly something someone heard from
someone else who heard it "from the kitchens at Vlodrop."

That isn't exactly the most reliable sourcing, yet it
too appears to have been accepted as gospel here.