--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> > > Ron Paul thinks that health care run by the state is a
> > > bad idea because the government takes away the money of
> > > tax payers, so that those without money can have health
> > > care.
> > >
> Bhairitu:
> > So you want those people to get sick and infect you?
> >
> Of course not - I want others to keep themselves in good
> health; to work and pay for their own health care and
> health insurance; and to save money for their retirement,
> not depend on government welfare.>>

You want to stomp on Sarah Palin's down-syndrome baby's head at birth,
in case anyone else has to help in a small amount to pay for the kids
medical bills, and in case society has to help them.

If not, then you want a family with a down-syndrome kid, or born with
another other debilitating ailment, to go bankrupt and live in the
woods, or, instead BEG for charity !

"Oh Please sir, please sir, help me and my baby, please sir, don't stomp
on my baby's head again"

That's what you want you disgusting piece of shit!

OffWorld