> > Bhairitu:
> > > So you want those people to get sick and infect you?
> > >
> > Of course not - I want others to keep themselves in good
> > health; to work and pay for their own health care and
> > health insurance; and to save money for their retirement,
> > not depend on government welfare.

off:
> You want to stomp on Sarah Palin's down-syndrome baby's head
> at birth,

That's rediculous - I already said I was not in favor of
women having abortions. I sure don't want to be paying for it.

> in case anyone else has to help in a small amount to pay for
> the kids medical bills, and in case society has to help them.

I already donate a small amount from every paycheck - I already
told you I donate to United Way every year through my employer.
I also donated to the FFL Haiti 'Fund', but I didn't see your
name on the list.

Why didn't you speak up and take action then?

> If not, then you want a family with a down-syndrome kid,
> or born with another other debilitating ailment, to go
> bankrupt and live in the woods, or, instead BEG for charity !
>
> "Oh Please sir, please sir, help me and my baby, please sir,
> don't stomp on my baby's head again"
>
> That's what you want you disgusting piece of shit!

Get a grip, Off. I already pay into welfare programs with FICA,
a payroll deduction for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.