--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> You spoke just a minute too soon Barry.

Duh. Have I not used the word "proactive" in
describing my intent in making these "avoid
the problem before it arises" posts?  :-)

OF COURSE some people are going to do
"Shoot the messenger" in all of this. Look at
the financial and emotional investment people
have in preserving the "perfect" PR image of
the person the "message" might cause doubts
about.

> Check out WillyTex's attempted smear of Judith going on now.
> Classic shoot-the-messenger stuff.

Yup.

As some have never figured out, I sometimes
am given to writing about what certain people
are *going to do*, based on their posting his-
tory, before they've done it.

Interestingly, many of the people I run this
number on -- even the Professional Troll known
as Willytex -- have never figured out what I'm
doing.