emptybill:
> You forget that the Upanishads were all esoterica
> within the teaching of the Brahmana-s  and the
> Shrauta-s. They existed as whispered transmissions for
> generations before they were written down...

All of the Upanishads were composed after the historical
Buddha's passing. If there were any esoteric teachings
before the fifth century, Buddha would have probably
mentioned them.

According to the dialectics of Naga Arjuna, there is no
path, no steps on a path, all truth is relative, there
is no movement, time or duration. In fact, things may
not move around at all - no objects or individual have
'own nature', that is, an *absolute* existence.

These kinds of phenomena are just thought-instants that
appear to be substantial - doors tables, running and
jumping, or consulting with our friends are all just an
*appearance only*.