> Inspired by David Eagleman's "Sum," I thought I'd spend some time
> pondering what the Afterlife will be like for each of us here at
> Fairfield Life. This is just for fun, and written off the top of my head
> while sitting in a cafe, so I hope no one is offended by being either
> included or Left Behind. As to whether these visions are Heaven or Hell,
> that's up to each person to decide for themselves.
>
> Rick Archer -- As prophesied by Nabby, Rick finds himself in a place
> full of flames and dark caverns and souls who during life were into the
> most low-vibe pursuits imaginable, like enjoying sex and fun, and well,
> life. As it turns out, all of the souls he sees around him are
> enlightened, because they took one look at the Afterlife Alternative and
> decided that harps and halos and sitting around on clouds just wasn't
> their idea of how to spend eternity, so they came here instead. As a
> result there are an infinite number of people for him to interview for
> the BATGAP series, which has been picked up for syndication, making him
> a major star.
>
> emptybill -- Finds himself in an Incredibly Well-Read Afterlife where
> literally everyone around him has not only read all the books he's read,
> but knows them better than he does, so absolutely no one is impressed by
> anything he says. Worst of all, someone named Vaj sits at the right-hand
> side of the realm's deity and runs things, and he's terrified it's the
> same Vaj.
>
> curtisdeltablues -- Curtis' Afterlife is a basement blues club, where he
> gets to perform onstage with all of the greats of the Delta Blues every
> night. The audiences are both knowledgeable about the blues and
> appreciative, so his Donation Hat overfloweth. His guitar never goes out
> of tune and he has been assigned a personal assistant to clean the spit
> out of his harmonica at the end of every gig. On the relationship front,
> he's got a three-way going on with Memphis Minnie and Bessie Smith,
> which is going pretty well except when they get jealous of his
> harmonica-spit girl.
>
> Ravi Yogi -- Has found an afterlife where almost everyone pays attention
> to him, believes that he's enlightened, and hangs on his every word as
> if he were important and special. His ex-wife still thinks he's a
> low-vibe dork, though, so he's still miserable.
>
> Robert -- Finds himself in a fantasy landscape that bears no resemblance
> to anything that anyone in any loka of the universe would consider
> reality. He kinda likes it.
>
> Tom Pall -- Is the only white guy in his Afterlife and thus has trouble
> finding a job and gets a lot of unwanted attention from the cops because
> of racial profiling. He longs to attend Afterlife University to improve
> his job prospects, but they abolished the Affirmative Action program
> millennia ago so he can't get in.
>
> whynotnow -- Inhabits a realm so spiritual that the only criterion for
> [...]

He cameth upon the Supreme Being who looked remarkably like Elvis (with Karen
Blasedale sitting at his side and who apparently was calling all of the shots,
except when she had to take her noonday swim), who said with a sneer, "You got
it right Bub, its all mind states. Inner stuff is yours, outer stuff is mine.
And its all right mama as long as its frickin wierd." At which time the Supreme
Being suddenly morphed into Josh Whelan and after Turq's 1000 full
prostrations, Josh said, "Cometh my son, you are the One, the true Outlaw
archetype of all my films and series." Turq passed out in the bliss of it all,
a big silly grin on his face when suddenly turqs mind state changed AGAIN and
he saw Elvis/Josh as Bruce Cockburn who opened his mouth and reveled in all
Vishwarupa glory, the entire universe past present and future to Turq all in
one moment. But then his mind state changed again, he saw that his visions of
the Supreme Diety and the Supreme Diety's mindstates were only themselves his
own mindstates. He continued to write each day of eternity about each mindstate
as if it was the paramount of views, bitch slapping anyone with alternative
Views. And of course he bitchslapped anyone asking about yesterday's mindstate
revelation and its contradictory revelations to today's mindstate totality of
revelation. Then Turq's dog woke up, and the dog's mind state of Turq
evaporated as did then Turq, Poof, for all eternity.