Alex Stanley:
> Barry finds himself in an afterlife where
> absolutely every surface is a mirror.

Well, at least Barry called you by your real
name instead of calling you by your email
address! I've told him at least fifty times
over the years that my name is Richard.

Go figure.

After TEN YEARS of reading posts by Barry, he
still has not changed - probably never will.

Barry is so obviously prejudiced based on birth
circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised if he
still supports the Indian caste system.

But, just for the record, I'm moving to Weed,
CA. to retire and buy myself a pot farm, so
Barry can henceforth call me 'WillyCal', if it
makes him feel better to dehumanize me. LoL!