You know, trying to analyse someone is kind of like trying to figure out what
kind of minerals are a mile underground by interpreting sonar. I have to say
Barry, you really are absolutely consistent, not necessarily POV on topics you
discuss, but in your general manner in life in interacting with people, at
least on the 'net. Kind of like a law of nature. I am not saying this as a
value judgment involving emotion, it is just my observation. It was almost like
an epiphany, reading your response, as if I had just discovered for the first
time that water runs downhill.:-)