Barry takes authenticity and honesty, or their lack, as tools for  manipulating
skills to plant emotional triggers in his posts calculated to set others off.

He doesn't care if he said the exact opposite the day before, or makes stuff
up. Its all about Hah - you flinched! That's it, and that's all there is.