<snip>
> Judy never busts you on your *admitted* lies

Um, why should I need to when he's admitted them
himself?

Plus which, I never saw the BatGap interview, so I have
no idea what the lies he admits to were all about. I
couldn't "bust" him if I wanted to.

> because
> you're in her "posse." She can count on you to "pile
> on" to the same people she tries to demonize, as part
> of her ongoing obsessive behavior.

No, Barry, that's your fantasy. My criticisms of you
stand on their own regardless of whether anybody "piles
on" or comes to similar conclusions entirely independently
of anything I've said.

> You like Judy IMO *because* she's a classic example
> of obsession, and that enables you to "pile on" to
> the people on her Enemies List. If she weren't doing
> this, I don't think I'm alone here in believing that
> you wouldn't have anything else to say.

Barry, you discredit yourself. Anybody who's been
reading Ravi's posts has seen that he has plenty to
say besides criticizing folks I've criticized.