--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> Damn dude, when does your vacation end? You need a good boot
> in the pants and some decaf.

Like the events you continue to obsess on and carry
a grudge over, Jim, my vacation ended long ago.

Do you remember the famous Zen story about the two monks
whose order prohibited contact with women? Approaching
a river, one noticed a woman unable to get across, so
he offered to give her a piggyback ride over on his
back. They got to the other side, the woman thanked
him, and went her way.

The two monks walked on in silence, but the other monk,
the one who had not helped the woman across the river,
was quietly simmering inside. He finally couldn't control
himself any more and said angrily, "How could you have
dishonored your vows like that, to touch a woman?!" The
other monk said, "Put her down. I did, back at the river."

Put the vacation thing down, dude.

You might also re-read the post you're replying to and
consider it a challenge to you, too. Your call. Over
and out...