Do you have your profile on www.linkedin.com Mark? I have probably gotten 10-15
interview requests from them over the past two years. Also I'd recommend
joining any active professional association focused on accounting, and attend
the conferences. Also, get in touch with some contracting firms for your
specialty and get to know them.

Last, dude you *must* rewrite that resume. I can't tell what you are looking
for, or really what you have done.
Suggestions:
1. Put a well written summary of accomplishments at the top, bullet points of
actual accomplishments; for example, "saved 10M in operating costs by
reorienting back-office processes" vs. "Work diligently and successfully at all
projects".
2. Move education credentials to the bottom.
3. Consider eliminating some of the short term and unrelated positions from
your rez. Its not a reference work, its a marketing document.
4. Last, guaranteed a good hiring manager is going to look up any website you
reference (I always do) and the spiritual orientation just doesn't play well in
business, especially in finance. Consider buying a domain name for $20 and
building your own dedicated career website.
5. Check KITlist for jobs. Mostly focused on the SF Bay Area, but as great
source for jobs that don't get posted anywhere else.

I've been in tech for years and due to my specialty (tech training mgmt.) being
often last hired/first laid off, I have learned that networking and a polished
on-line identity is the only way to stay in the game. I didn't pay much
attention to all of this before 9/11/2001, but then the dot com implosion hit
and I began building what is now a pretty robust and successful network. I was
recently hired for a long term contract as a result.

Best of luck to you!