Hi Mark:
Lookin good - adventurous of you to post it here :)  I have a friend who's a VP
in a consulting firm that gave me some advice on my resume...
1) Use an up-to-date format and font....I would block yours a bit differently
and add a few "rules/lines" to give it better structure, and maybe update the
header font.
2)Add a picture - Are you averse to putting your picture in the left hand
corner?...I've been resisting this because I don't photograph well, but I am
told this is becoming standard practice in many companies...they want to see
what you look like first :)
3) If you can hit the high points in a well designed resume in one page -
that's ideal.  Not sure you need all that on the back end quite that far back -
could consolidate it into 3 bullets under a single category maybe.
Don't take this wrong...I did a lot of proposals and resume's in my line of
work, so I edit by nature.
I'm in a design class right now....it's all about being bold and creative in
the sell.
I have about 6 versions of resumes.
Network, network....I got two interviews out of past contacts before I decided
to go to school and take the summer off...I've been too beat to do much of
anything.
Unemployment has been good to me...able to get some time off with the kids in
for the first time in many, many, a year.  Gluten-free is treating me well.
Dropped 15 pounds and stabilized at just 10 too high.  Things are lookin up!