Xeno, I have zero interest in either Andrew Skolnick
or John Knapp, or in discussing what you or anyone
else thinks about them. Neither person has really
been part of my life for many, many years. Don't
you think it would be odd and kind of obsessive for
me to still care about them, much less still care
enough to try to convince people to think of them
the same way I do?

Get it? That's what Judy is doing. She's still so
obsessed with these people -- and with me -- that
she cannot differentiate things that happened over
a decade ago from what happened yesterday. Her
obsession is such that in her mind these people
who she once developed a grudge against are still
"attacking her" in the present, even though they
probably forgot her very existence years ago.

A measure of how obsessed she really is is that
whenever someone says the truth -- that these people
have better things to do than remember Judy Stein --
she reacts by insisting that they're still as obsessed
with her as she *obviously* is with them. The only
person obsessed, as far as I can tell, is Judy Stein.
It's as if these grudges based on a few arguments on
a couple of forums that no one reads anyway were so
important to her -- and to her image of who she is --
that she can't let go of them.

Who, after all, has had a life so devoid of real
accomplishments that she feels the need to consistently
try to get other people to go back and reread stuff she
posted ten or more years ago on an obscure Internet
forum read by at most a couple of dozen people? These
inane arguments are her *accomplishments* in life?
That's pretty fuckin' sad.

Indulge her continuing obsession with these people
from the past and with the past itself all you want.
Good luck with that. I'd rather treat her as the
sad, lost-in-the-past old woman she really is and
ignore her when she goes dumpster-diving for past
glory that wasn't, even in the past.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"