--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
> > <anartaxius@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Judy is good at comparing what someone wrote at one time
> > > compared to another and dealing with precise phraseology,
> > > but I am not sure she always is able to distinguish between
> > > irony, malice, and simple missteps of the tongue.
> >
> > Got an example?
>
> I did not think Skolnick, in his JAMA article was malicious or untrue, based
> on my
>own experiences with the TM orgs. Yet you presented him as an habitual liar. I
>>
>think he was doing a good job as a medical journalist. I do not feel your >
>characterisation of him is correct. I do not think of you as a liar, but
>something >
>seems to be getting you riled up. If you are feeling angry at these people, I
>would
>wonder what the source really is. Anger destroys balance of mind, I know this
>>
>from first hand experience, and the source of that anger may be completely >
>hidden in us, it is seldom the current situation that is the source, the
>current vsituation is the trigger.

Skolnick is certainly an angry person especially when it comes to things New
Age. Especially when it comes to things TM.

Here's the discussion amongst the WIkipedia about what to say and do about
various things claimed by the various sides  concerning the JAMA lawsuiit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Transcendental_Meditation/Archive_11#Settled_out_of_Court.3F

Note: TimidGuy, I believe is/was a professor at MUM.

Sparaig is moi.

L.