--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> What I get from this was that we have  a women who had breast
> cancer, was treated by Chopra at an Ayurvedic clinic, was
> declared to be cured and died shortly thereafter.  Is this
> not the the case?

Thanks for weighing in. Obviously I have a point to make,
but I want to see what Xeno thinks too. If he doesn't get
to it shortly, I'll make the point in response to you.

In the meantime, would you care to express an opinion
about Skolnick's offer to send a copy of the woman's
death certificate to anyone who asked?

> It appears to me that the case he trying to make is that her
> Ayurvedic treatments did not cure the cancer in spite of
> claims to the contrary as evidenced by her death.  For if
> she had been cured of her cancer, she would not have died
> within a year of being cured by her cancer, presuming the
? cause of death was cancer.