I have a question about Vastu. We have heard about the benefits of
Vastus for years. MMY once said that building just one Vastu would be
of great benefit for the country. Except for the house in Vlodrop
where MMY lives, has the TMO ever build a Vastu? MMY and his family
has enough money to build a lot of Vastus. Are his family living in
Vastus? Or is it just something we in the West need.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Cliff"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Maybe pundit labor will be offered as collateral?  An indentured
> > > servant type of thing...  You know - collect water from your
well,
> > beat
> > > your clothes on the river rocks, collect your cow dung for your
> > > evening cooking fire...  :-)
> > >
> > > That labor in India is worth around $1 per day, so
600,000,000,000
> > > days equals 1.644 billion pundit-years of labor.  Which is 1,000
> > > pundits working for 1.644 million years.  Blink of an eye, from
> > > cosmic point of view.  Barely into Sat Yuga.
> >

> > Yeah, but if that labor is outsourced to India from the West, it
can
> > generate alot more revenue than $1 a day...
> >
>   The west has already provided the revenue to build the
organisation