Sad, but true?

Hahahahha....that's fucked up Cliff.

----- Original Message -----
From: Cliff
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: message from Raja of NY Paul Potter

Maybe pundit labor will be offered as collateral?  An indentured
servant type of thing...  You know - collect water from your well, beat
your clothes on the river rocks, collect your cow dung for your
evening cooking fire...  :-)

That labor in India is worth around $1 per day, so 600,000,000,000
days equals 1.644 billion pundit-years of labor.  Which is 1,000
pundits working for 1.644 million years.  Blink of an eye, from a
cosmic point of view.  Barely into Sat Yuga.