--- In [email protected], obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> I apologize for the lack of description of referring to your 
> human being form. I do hope the relation to the Ghostbuster 
> link of Gozar was not offensive to you, either. : )
> I am sorry. 

No prob. The only offense taken was that you you left
out the best line of the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zesHZze8s7M

"Ray, when someone asks if you're a God, you say Yes!"

:-)

> --- In [email protected], turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [email protected], obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > > ""Barry,"  [The entity known as Turq on FFL message board]...
> > 
> > I object. I am not an disincarnate entity, like the ones
> > that many TB TMers on this forum hear talking to them in
> > their heads. I am an incarnate human being who just enjoys
> > pushing the buttons of those who claim that they're above
> > having their buttons pushed. Just wanted to clear that up.
> > 
> > On alt.meditation.transcendental many people used to refer
> > to one of the...uh...easily-button-pushed as "Barry's wind-up
> > toy." That has not changed, in all these years. All that has 
> > changed is that this person now has three or four wind-up 
> > toy assistants. 
> > 
> > :-)
> >
>


Reply via email to