Oh c'mon, this is SO stale, Barry. Any time you feel like disassociating back 
into "Barryworld", you take us all through the old snooze of pushing people's 
buttons on FFL, as if you stand alone and courageous in this world, NOT AFRAID 
TO SPEAK YOUR MIND! The rest of us? ...uh, we're getting our buttons pushed. 

Its like a little kid saying, "I know you are, but what am I?", every time they 
are engaged. Aren't you getting tired of living in Barryworld? Hellooooooo in 
there... 

--- In [email protected], turquoiseb <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > ""Barry,"  [The entity known as Turq on FFL message board]...
> 
> I object. I am not an disincarnate entity, like the ones
> that many TB TMers on this forum hear talking to them in
> their heads. I am an incarnate human being who just enjoys
> pushing the buttons of those who claim that they're above
> having their buttons pushed. Just wanted to clear that up.
> 
> On alt.meditation.transcendental many people used to refer
> to one of the...uh...easily-button-pushed as "Barry's wind-up
> toy." That has not changed, in all these years. All that has 
> changed is that this person now has three or four wind-up 
> toy assistants. 
> 
> :-)
>


Reply via email to