--- In [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> , turquoiseb <no_reply@...>
wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> , obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > ""Barry,"  [The entity known as Turq on FFL message board]...
>
> I object. I am not an disincarnate entity, like the ones
> that many TB TMers on this forum hear talking to them in
> their heads. I am an incarnate human being who just enjoys
> pushing the buttons of those who claim that they're above
> having their buttons pushed. Just wanted to clear that up.
>
> On alt.meditation.transcendental many people used to refer
> to one of the...uh...easily-button-pushed as "Barry's wind-up
> toy."

'Fraid not.

I'm sure my being his "wind-up toy," and even that
people on alt.m.t used to refer to me that way, is what
Barry has managed to convince himself to believe.

The fact is, *Barry* is Barry's wind-up toy.

Having got himself all wound up, here's how he imagines
he appears to FFLers:

  [Image Detail]


Ooooh, scary.

And this is how he *actually* appears to FFLers:

  [Image Detail]

Reply via email to