He is easy enough to find on the net but his other trackable interests
are more about certain aspects of Western esoterica. However he likes to
look down on everyone so he keeps to a safe height. Pun intended.

However, if challeged in a pressing way, he feels threated and looks for
something personal to reveal about you, even if he once promised to keep
such personal correspondences between the two of you off-line. Thus be
warned ... only give him personal info which is unprovable ... (my momma
smoked cigars) ... heh, heh.

In Buddist Tantra this is called breaking samaya (samaya is a pledge of
honor -like a knight would give to his liege lord). Of course this is
not a problem for people without any honor.

So while it would be legit to say "this other tradition says (a+b=c)
rather than what TM says (c+e= g)", he doesn't work that way. He is on a
quest to disinfranchise people from their practice ... which is a form
of spititual slander -something consisidered more than just bad form.

Different religions do this all the time. Mahayanists do this to so-call
Hinayana Buddhists all the time. The same is done to the Mahayana by
Tantric and Dzogchen practitioners, although most Buddhist teachers no
longer do it. Westerner's don't usually buy into it much because we've
heard all this kind of stuff before ... this religion, that sect, my
guru sez , my Lama sez, etc, etc. However, this is probably where he
gets his inclination to try to stick it to TM practitioners.

However, I know his sources. No reason to stay silent while he weaves a
web designed to dazzle the uninformed.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" whynotnow7@ wrote:
> >
> > It might help if he stopped meditating on "alabama".:-) Vaj has
*never* passed my smell test wrt TM, either practicing it or teaching
it. Another BS artist on here.

> I have felt Vaj has missed some critical detail in claiming to be
associated with TM in some way. In attempting to research him I did not
find much. He seems to work in some field involving medical technology
and has interests, or had interests in some esoteric phenomena,
including Ayurveda and alchemy, assuming my cursory research has
properly connected data. As he seems to desire privacy, I will say no
more than this.

> Even if a person here is not associated with TM in any meaningful way,
this does not negate the possibility that they have something to say
that has valuable import on what goes on here.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@>
wrote:

> > > RC
> > >
> > > Vag's so-called critique is based upon Mahayana Buddhist Shastra.
> > >
> > > He applies their schema which they use to develop their powers
> > > of concentration to the mechanics of TM/TM-Sidhi. In essence, this
is
> > > how he believes he can prove that TM/TM-Sidhi is an erroneous
practice.

> > > He ignores the MahaMudra and Dzogchen practices which supersede
these
> > > Mahayana Shastra practices because they are closer to effortless
TM. In
> > > fact
> > > he claims that any object of attention (alambana/support) in
meditation
> > > necessarily keeps awareness bound to relative functioning and
prevents
> > > the
> > > mind from resolving into its source/origin.
> > >
> > > Read it and weep, Curtis.
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@>

> > > initiator is explained entirely by a scientific and skeptical
frame of
> > > reference. The artist in you is held in abeyance. I refute the
entire
> > > basis upon which you make this thesis. Did you read my two posts
to him,
> > > Curtis? The only way I can explain your position vis-a-vis Vaj's
claim
> > > to be a TMer and (once) a Maharishi-ized person is that you
yourself,
> > > miraculously, have escaped from all the effects of doing TM,
teaching
> > > TM, and spending four years at MIU getting a degree in philosophy.
> > > would like you to consider putting to music your argument with
Judy: it
> > > is not *inspired*. It is very clever, brilliant even, but I don't
buy it
> > > as coming from that place in you where your heart fuels your
> > > intelligence. You will smack me down but good for all this, but I
detect
> > > something mischievously pseudo-Socratic in this whole dialectical
piece
> > > (with Judy). Of course you just *might be dead right*, but if you
are
> > > (i.e. that Vaj was once a TMer and an initiator) it won't be for
the
> > > reasons you adduce. It will be because of an entirely different
> > > principle. What, I don't know. Vaj's allegiance to his anti-TM,
> > > anti-Maharishi position is entirely *non-reactive* to any previous
> > > experience of TM and Maharishi. It is coming from a different
place. For
> > > all I know his dismissal of TM as negative compared to other
Eastern