--- In [email protected], "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...> 
wrote:
>
> -- In [email protected], "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > 
> > 
> > --- In [email protected], "curtisdeltablues" 
> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In [email protected], Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Now see?  This is why I don't post here much anymore -- Curtis says it 
> > > > better.
> > > > 
> > > > GAWD I love your wit and better yet, you the writer.  
> > > > 
> > > > If I had to choose one word fer ya, it'd be "clarity."  
> > > > 
> > > > Edg
> > > 
> > > 
> > > I would have preferred "like a goat he hangith" but thanks, and I love 
> > > you too man.
> > > 
> > 
> > Curtis hangith like a goat with ample aplaumbs.
> > 
> > http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/10987.jpg
> > 
> > Love ya, man.
> 
> 
> 
> Back atcha Raunchy!
> 
> This dude is in serious need of a radical Brazilian if he intends to cut into 
> any of my action around here! A little "Just for Men" wouldn't hurt either 
> unless he is going for chicks who dig Civil War reenactors. (Exactly one of 
> those was spotted once on the grounds of the Rappahannock Station battlefield 
> last Summer, although there is some discrepancy in the reports if she was 
> post or pre-op.)
> 
> 

Nary a nut
Escapes a close pruning.
Funky or free
Brazil waxes mooning.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-february-13-2002/brazil-nuts

> 
> 
> 
> > 
> > > 
> > > > 
> > > > --- In [email protected], "curtisdeltablues" 
> > > > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > You know Edg it is rare that I can find some topic that would lead me 
> > > > > into a pro-censorish post.  What an opportunity for something "new" 
> > > > > for my calcified brain.
> > > > > 
> > > > > From a casual lurker perspective, I was tempted to weigh in for the 
> > > > > Ravi Alex gay bash video.  I felt the intention was off my scale of 
> > > > > acceptable. Ravi may have used his abrasiveness to bash someone for 
> > > > > some higher purpose known only to himself in the past,  but I sensed 
> > > > > a shift toward using people as emotional punching bags in a way I do 
> > > > > not appreciate.  Alex handled it all with his usual aplaumb (first 
> > > > > time word use and it wont be the last baby!) so I figured WTF, no 
> > > > > reason to draw the inevitable unpleasant fire my way since I am not 
> > > > > in posting mode these days.  
> > > > > 
> > > > > But then the Raunchy tirade came out, and despite her obviously ample 
> > > > > aplaumbs (Still working out some of the kinks on using this word...) 
> > > > > and her ability to defend herself, it again caught my eye as over my 
> > > > > personal line.  There was a different kind of demeaning harshness 
> > > > > that I don't like.
> > > > > 
> > > > > I would not shed a Gandhian tear if Rick decided that this is not 
> > > > > what FFL is about and liberated Ravi to find a forum that valued his 
> > > > > level of "enlightened" FU wisdom with no limits.  (I put enlightened 
> > > > > in quotes just to make sure that everyone knew that I revere his 
> > > > > state as the true "enlightened" one that we should all respect as the 
> > > > > toppermost of the poppermost in enlightenmentintudealistic splendor. 
> > > > > I may be skeptical of many things concerning spirituality, but I am 
> > > > > very, very confident that if there is a highest state of human 
> > > > > development, this is what it would look and sound like.  Really.  
> > > > > Seriously.  I mean it.  Oh hell, I tried to keep that together and 
> > > > > now I have 1%, grass-fed, no antibiotics, milk all over my keyboard!) 
> > > > >   
> > > > > 
> > > > > So there you have it.  I don't support any version of going after gay 
> > > > > people for being gay with intent to demean, and I don't support a 
> > > > > post, to women especially but for anyone really, that involves that 
> > > > > style of repeated references to the one-eyed pirate crossing the reef 
> > > > > of teeth only to walk the uvula plank to plunge into the bay of the 
> > > > > deep throat with the intent I felt from that post. It had more of a 
> > > > > prison sex vibe to me and turns FFL into the written equivalent of 
> > > > > video chat roulette.Too much men's junk in your face.) 
> > > > > 
> > > > > Maybe just speaking up is all that is needed for a correction to be 
> > > > > made and more drastic action is not needed.  But I am glad this line 
> > > > > was drawn and support it.
> > > > > 
> > > > > It is likely that this position will draw a rash of "but so and so 
> > > > > says worse things and you don't say anything."  I am afraid those 
> > > > > responses will fall on deaf semi-lurking ears.  Sorry in advance for 
> > > > > not caring about anyone else's line drawing preferences. If this post 
> > > > > is seen as a version of hypocrisy when compared to other things I 
> > > > > have said about free speech here, I will be more sympathetic since I 
> > > > > am not sure how I feel about it all myself at this point.  Work in 
> > > > > progress. 
> > > > > 
> > > > > I believe in the freedom of using sexual material here in the form of 
> > > > > celebrating that physical love between two consenting adults is one 
> > > > > of the most beautiful, precious, wonderful, heart-healing, 
> > > > > life-affirming, actual miracles...
> > > > > 
> > > > > that money can buy.
> > > > >
> >
>


Reply via email to