On Dec 7, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Duveyoung wrote:

What was I thinking? I mean, right there in the first lecture, the guy giving it was obviously not a golden child striding the world and solving problems everywhere. He was a wimp, reading out of the Science of Being and the Art of Living, and an obvious lover of cucumber sandwiches. Yeah, whoa, what a glorious spiritual leader this guy was. Gunna take me to the promise land.

I bought it.

Edg I thought of you when I watched David Wants to Fly for the first time and they showed the kids at the Marshy School of the Age of Enlightenment singing some sing-song SCI lullaby. I had to wonder your reaction when you saw it - or was that something (this brainwashing of the innocents) that you were already well aware of?