--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Duveyoung wrote:
>
> > What was I thinking? I mean, right there in the first lecture, the
> > guy giving it was obviously not a golden child striding the world
> > and solving problems everywhere. He was a wimp, reading out of the
> > Science of Being and the Art of Living, and an obvious lover of
> > cucumber sandwiches. Yeah, whoa, what a glorious spiritual leader
> > this guy was. Gunna take me to the promise land.
> >
> > I bought it.
>

> Edg I thought of you when I watched David Wants to Fly for the first
> time and they showed the kids at the Marshy School of the Age of
> Enlightenment singing some sing-song SCI lullaby. I had to wonder
> your reaction when you saw it - or was that something (this
> brainwashing of the innocents) that you were already well aware of?

MSAE Achievements from 2010 - 2011 School Year

1 National Merit Scholar

Eastern Iowa Science and Engineering Fair (EISEF) 40 Top Awards

State Science and Technology Fair of Iowa, 14 Top awards:

    Overall Senior High Team Reserve Champions and Senior High Semi-Finalists
    3 First Place Awards
    4 Second Place awards
    3 Third Place Awards
    Iowa Energy Center award
    Intel Excellence in Computer Science Award

Top National and International Science Awards:

    Water Environment Federation: U.S. Stokholm Junior Prize
    4th Place International Intel Science and Engineering Fair
    Gold and Bronze Medals at International Sustainable World Energy
Engineering Environment Project Olympiad

Iowa Poetry Association: Honorable Mention, published work in Lyric Iowa 2011

Iowa Destination ImagiNation Competition: Five First Place Awards

Global Destination Imagination Competition, creative problem solving
competition: Fourth and Fifth Place

Southeast Iowa Super Conference Art Competition: Nine Top Awards, “Best of
Show"

Congressional Art Competition: Honorable Mention

Tennis Class 1-A Runner-up State Champion