> wrote:
> >
> > Cyberbullying would be another mischaracterization of Sal's
> > behavior if you used it for her. The power differential in
> > this case is flooding social interaction groups with negative
> > material about someone.
>
> Would calling someone "stupid Sal" 67 times over a
> period of several years constitute "flooding?" How
> about calling various people "dishonest" 664 times?
> What's the exact *threshold* for "flooding" a social
> interaction group with negative material about someone?
> The scientist in me wants to know.  :-)

What I would like to know is what kind of life someone has that goes about
actually counting the words used by other posters. Like figuring out that
someone has been called "stupid Sal" (and often rightly so), 67 times over a
period of several years !

I've suggested this several times lately Turqo; you need to get out more !