--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Very nice. I saw the same thing, only purely in terms of
attention
> > creating and recreating our quantum reality, our quantum
totality,
> > moment by moment.
> >
> > So that in the gap between instantaneous creation, and in the
same
> > gap between instantaneous dissolution, there is no attention,
only
> > pure consciousness, therefore, no interaction between the gunas,
> and
> > hence, nothing happens, nothing exists.
> >
> > So, in the gap between moment to moment quantum totalities being
> > created, nothing exists, save pure potentiality, pure
> consciousness,
> > the fullness of the potential state of the three gunas.
> >
> > Then, the attention, born of Infinite desire for Self
knowledge,
> > stirs the three gunas and creates the world, the gap of pure
> > consciousness occurs, and the attention stirs the three gunas
and
> > dissolves the world. Creates the world, and again dissolves the
> > world, infinitely.
>
> YES, well put -- the Wholeness rapidly vacillating or trembling
> between Life and Death :-)

Thanks for verifying this! It is easy to see it, and yet it is
always fun to confirm it.

Fascinating phenomenon, and one that also explains the Krishna
multiverses you spoke of earlier. Now, with each point value rapidly
oscillating between creation and dissolution, the spherical
spreading waves of that can easily parallel in every direction the
attention-fixed "doubled napped cone becoming a torus when in
motion" model of singularity which you have used to represent
Brahman. Hence, infinite universes of infinite diversity. Wonderful!

I had asked earlier too, relative to the torus, about the gap
between Vishnu and Shiva? It is a later posting than this one you
have replied to, with the same title.

Thanks again! It is a wonderful and great opportunity to be able to
discuss this. Who woulda thunk this is all *right here*?!