---  "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> It was. You are correct. Barry is not telling the truth.
>
> ---  "Jason" <jedi_spock@> wrote:
>
> > In fact I remember Buck saying, you and someone else should
> > be booted out for revealing names.
> >
> > Now you are confusing me.  Hey Alex and Rick,  Tell me why
> > Ravi was booted out.

---  "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

I did have a vague memory of it and that's why I asked.  You
see, large parts of India was reeling under severe power
shortages for the past 6 months. No electicity for 9 or 10
hours every day!!

There was no time to read the posts properly. I had to skim
through the posts very fast.  Fortunately the power
situation has improved which means more 'computer time' for
me.

Sorry if I offended you or misunderstood you, Judy.