Barry, thanks for your kind and well meaning advice. I think you are right. I
also enjoy, how you bring up spiritual topics here, like the ego and the wish
to debate and win. Who else does it here? This is like a breeze of fresh air.
And your articles are readable, not like the slaughterhouse threads she leaves.

It was actually this unwholesome Ravi / Robin episode that opened my eyes about
her, and her lack of practical experience with people and her lack of
discrimination. I still had given her some credit for being smart and logical,
but all that goes down the swanny, once you are on the other end of the debate.

For all those who keep saying that you are still secretly reading her posts, I
will say, that if you do it or not is completely irrelevant, because she reads
every word that you write. And it allows you to keep her at a save distance, to
not engage with her in her slaughterhouse threads. I think that's just fair
game. I enjoy how you do this with humor, and spice it up with satire.

So I wish you good luck in Holland, with the moles in your garden, and even
more luck with teaching meditation, I think it's a good idea to do it the way,
you just described it. We are not so far apart. You mentioned that
concentration and effortlessness go together well. That coincides with my own
experience, were concentration comes about totally spontaneous.