--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
[...]
> <snip>
> > By the time I actually learned Yogic Flying in the Summer of
> > 1985 (84?)
>
> I can't recall for sure, but I think you and I figured out
> at some point that we took the same CIC course and were on
> the same flying block. I'm pretty sure that was '86, and I
> think it was CIC #16.

I'm pretty sure I noted my 11th anniversary of TM on the course, which would
put it in 1984. I got out of the USAF 1.5 years earlier but they wouldn't
accept me the first time I applied and I had to reapply the next year.

My son was born in August 1986 so it had to be before then...

Of course, I may be wrong on his birthday (blush).