---  turquoiseb <no_reply@...> wrote:

> No personal offense meant, but this is just priceless.
>
> Can you imagine trying to explain to 99% percent of the
> people on this planet what *either* the TM Sidhis *or*
> EFT Tapping are, and while doing so using the phrase
> "wiser decisions" and keeping a straight face?
>
> :-)
>
> Don't get me wrong. Both have their cadre of believers.
> Both -- for all I know -- have benefit. But most people
> on the planet are going to bag them as New Age Hooey and,
> from the standpoint of real science, both are.
>
> But there's no accounting for belief, just as there is
> no accounting for taste. It's as individual as there are
> individuals, and that's the way it should be.
>
> I say, "Carry on with whatever delusions make you happy."
>
> I say this to the scientists, too. :-)

Most people on this planet don't really understand how
science works. The methodology of science applied for the
past 300 years is the reason you are able to use the
computer and the internet today.

That's the reason you are able to make a post today. Or else
we would still be living in the pre-industrial era.

I think Curtis understands science and it's processes, it's
accounting of the laws of nature.