On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM, seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> **
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...>
> wrote:
> snip> Coming to the rest of your message - your opinion places you
> squarely in
> > Barry's clique. If any other reasonable, intelligent person decides to
> join
>
> > your cause I will go ahead and address it.
>
> Hey Ravi,
>
> Driving h0me today from Chicago, it ocurred to me to ask if this comes
> with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by you, of course?  Also, do you
> know what rights and priviledges I might be entitled to by being a member
> of this clique?  And finally, is this a probationary period, or am I
> straight away a full fledged member?
>
> If possible I'd like an answer to these questions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Your Friend Steve

Your choice dear Steve, to remain in this clique or to be a cogent,
coherent, compelling Maverick - refer to my earlier message about these
free passes that can be claimed by anyone. I have told you many times - I
will never forget your phone call in May 2010 and regardless of anything
you do, you will always have my love.

Love,
Ravi