> Isn't it a bit ironic that Barry uses FFL to criticize Rick
> who started FFL?!

Well, he isn't the first to do so, and he won't be the last.
I've done it myself on occasion.

What *is* ironic is that Barry usually fawns all over Rick,
especially for having created this forum as a place where
everyone can feel free to say what they think.

> As for Barry's reply to Raunchy: clearly she was not praising
> Ravi, as Barry accused. She was objecting to using the family
> topic to criticize Ravi.

Right, she wasn't praising him in that post, but from her
other posts, she's obviously friendly toward him. That's
what makes Barry crazy, that other people *like* Ravi.

I actually tend to agree with Barry that whatever someone
has said about their private lives on FFL is fair game
for comment. (Preferably appreciative or compassionate
comment, but we know there are some here from whom that
cannot be expected.)

What I think is utterly inexcusable is to *misrepresent*
what the person has said and embroider and distort it with
speculations presented as if they were established fact--
which is what Barry did.

  For all the reasons you mention, Judy, I think that objection was spot on.