Whoops - no, the first few statements of said situation are retakes and weren't
subsequent to the FFL Games post.  O.K.  I promise to immediately stop
reviewing the accuracy of my own posts after I've already hit send.

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:52 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Memorandum Part 2:  GORY DETAILS of Smoothing Things
Out

MEMORANDUM 2 - GORY DETAILS

To and Re:  Curtis, gentle reader on FFL

Note:  There are many who won't be interested and who won't likely understand
this post - those who were involved in it may.  You kinda had to be there and
be square.

From:  Emilina, HR Department

Re:  Situational Gory Details

I, Emilina, sequestered myself in our corporate
 board room with Emily over the last several days and interrogated her on the
facts of her suspect character, her suspect motivations, and, in general, her
flippant manner.  My goal was to be "fair" to Curtis, one of our exalted lead
actors, an angel within our department, a steadfast example of "lightness and
being" in all his doings. To assist me in this arduous task, I meditated every
moment I could on the pictographs shown below (hope it comes through) - drawn
by the ancients long ago and located in Utah, along the Calf Creek Falls trail,
within the Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument, Utah (designated by
Clinton).

Now, Emily was recalcitrant and
 downright unreasonable in the face of my interrogation and kept making fun of
my new outfit. I, Emilina, finally threw up my hands in disgust and turned the
whole memorandum over to Emily to finish.  (I reserve the right to make closing
remarks.) I, Emilina, have little faith re: Emily's memory and technical
internet skills to piece this together.  I am depending on Curtis, with his
excellent memory, resulting from either years of meditating or simply good
genetics, to correct or ignore any errors of inconsequence, grammatical and
otherwise, as we all know Emily needs more of both (meditation and good
genetics).  May the force be with you as you review the......GORY DETAILS......

Note:  Below are subjective cut and pastes from posts that occurred from
September 14 through the 18th (subsequent to the FFL Games post) in mostly
chronological order.  Curtis, I had no idea we'd done so much heavy and hard
emotional work together.  I am really impressed.  Perhaps you can clarify a few
things. I'm leaving the door open for you......