It is not the amount of money spent that really counts;
It's the results, on the ground.
On the ground now, in New Orleans, is a lack of help.
Watch any news broadcast; read any paper; it is there in black and
white and color.
What is and has been spent in Iraq, is beyond imagination;
And what have we created on the ground in Iraq, with all of our
billions spent?
It's not the money.
It's not the money.
We are brainwashed to think, it's always the money.
It's the attitude.
We are a culture, whose values, are showing;
And those values;
Are killing us.