From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com" <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 8:41 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] to Emily about extremely polarized thinking

Emily I think the main cult characteristics are thinking the cult and its
leader are almost all positive.  AND what I've come to think is an even more
telling indicator of cultishness,  thinking that those who don't agree with the
cult and its leader are almost all negative.  So when the writing of a FFL
person expresses such extremely polarized thinking, then I think that person is
fundamentally aligned with the group I've been calling wts.

For example, Judy has labeled me the most toxic person AND labeled Robin's WTS
intentions the absolute highest and purest.  I think these phrases indicate
extremely polarized thinking as expressed by the use of verbal superlatives.

The problem with such extremely polarized thinking IMO is that it totally
misses an essential truth about us human beings, which is that we are all a mix
of positive and negative and that most of us are mostly positive with a a
glitch or two thrown in to keep us embodied and growing.  And some of us have
more and or bigger glitches.

Another essential truth is that we humans are going to make mistakes whether
our glitches are big or little, few or many.  In regards to this I have also
noticed that a big feature of extremely
 polarized
 thinking is that it does not allow for making mistakes, learning from them and
forgiveness.  This too I think is very harmful.

As far as I'm
 concerned it's up to you to decide if you're a member of wts.  I'm only
weighing in on this because you and others are STILL bringing it up!  BTW this
is another indicator of cultishness IMO because it too has an element of being
extreme in its expression.  Also BTW I keep saying IMO to indicate that I
realize what I'm saying is only my opinion based on my observations.  Nothing
more.

Of all the wts people I think you're pretty fluid in your thinking.  But you
still are sometimes extreme in the negative direction towards me and towards
other non wts people like Barry.  Often I think your negativity is expressed
cleverly and pseudo playfully.  Nonetheless the extreme negativity underneath
is discernible.  And as I say above, this extremely polarized thinking in the
negative direction has become for me the clearest indication of someone's being
in the group I call wts.

PS  A very recent example of your extremely negative thinking about me:  I made
no judgement about Raunchy's grand daughter.  I was expressing an opinion about
the BENEFICIAL effect I thought John Newton's work would have on Raunchy and
the people in her life.  IMO both you and Raunchy reached a new low with those
posts.