<sharelong60@> wrote:

> > > Translation: I can't come up with anything to rebut
> > > Judy's reasoned deconstruction below of Share's nitwittery,
> > > so I'll just sling an insult right up at the top and
> > > pretend I've handled it.
> >
> > I'm not trying to handle it, I'm just pointing out that
> > you appear to have gone mad. "bullshit, SICK bullshit,
> > PERVERTED bullshit." Doesn't sound all that reasoned to me.
> > You should calm down, learn to meditate or something.
>
> I think you make a very good point here Salyavin. I feel almost as if
we can (and maybe should) renew our conversation from the weekend. It
was most helpful to me. What you say here of course is apposite, but
what is missing is some way to show authfriend she has options--Share is
a little much for her, I think. She is finding Share challenging--so she
has lost control of her reason--She often does that. Me, I am going to
try to get her address and send her a Christmas card--I have a feeling
she is going to be very lonely over Christmas--And doesn't that just
about sum the whole thing up? It does for me. I like you, Salyavin;
especially when you divine the secrets of the human soul. Well, you did
in my case--but I think you really may be onto something here with
authfriend. I say: Tea and crumpets all around!

<snip>