Dear Share, because I cannot understand a thing you say, I am forced to rely on
my intuition.  This is what I decided at the beach today.  We don't communicate
using the same language.  I mean the words are similar, but the language is
different.  No wonder we don't understand each other.

When I used the word "Awwwwww", I used it on a number of posts.  I was teasing
FFL after Emptybill wrote that post on group hugs, etc.  It was nothing
personal.

Let me tell you Share, everything I write is calculated.  Curtis was right
about that; damn him.  I mean, not really, but I do think as I write.  For
example, today I sent you an email that said "you bet your sweet little
backjack".......first I used the word "ass", but then, I thought, "I should
stop swearing."  So, I thought well, "ass" reminds me of "baby got back" and
that reminds me of the word "backjack."  Now, this is a new word for me....so I
thought, "well, I'll use it in a sentence."  The next word I think I'll try and
use is "equivocate."  Had to look that one up.  I like it.  That's the level of
calculating I do, Share.

You and I have very different senses of humor.  I understand totally how you
could think I am creepy.  I think so too.  Sal thought so.  We are agreed on
that point.  I have the ability to see it from your perspective.  I can't
change it, but I understand.

Did I say something negative about Mr. Newton?  That was tongue in cheek,
seriously, Share.  I've been to healers, I assure you.  I've seen and
experienced some amazing shit.  I guess that I see no purpose in your standing
up for him.  Instead, why don't you share a real experience of the real feeling
and healing that took place for you.  That would be more interesting for me,
personally.

You have projected an amazing amount of negative since you've been here, IMO.
I don't how you can be in denial of this.  But, so be it.  You don't see it.
I'm sorry.  I pray for complete healing for you.  I really do.