--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mjackson74" <mjackson74@...> wrote:

> Are you kidding? The schism has already taken place - there are former TM
> teachers all over the place who either teach their own brand of meditation or
> teach TM without the Movement and its "re-certification" which in my opinion
> was one of the sleazier moves M ever made - making tried and true teachers
> pay to get re-certified. I mean, Jerry Jarvis needs to get re-certified?
> March-y must-a needed to get one of his nephews a new gold Bently for his
> birthday.

Well that is true, but I was talking about what would be considered a rival
organisation. Like the Reformation. But your point is taken. Robin's group was
essentially a splinter group, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar might be considered a
splinter group, but he does not seem to be teaching TM but a breathing
technique, he just went off on his own thing.