--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mjackson74" <mjackson74@> wrote:
> >

> "re-certification" which in my opinion was one of the sleazier moves M ever
> made -
>
> Always touching when someone from outside the Movement has the best interest
> of the TM-teachers at heart !
> Anyway, the re-certification had to important effects; getting rid of
> dead-wood not doing anything useful anymore, and making sure white trash
> rednecks could never enter the Movement again.
> As such the new structure proved very successful.

Who were these "white trash rednecks"? Did these type of people have a tendency
to want to become TM teachers? What makes you think types like these "would
never enter the Movement again" due to the re-certification process? What was
it about the process that ensured this? What makes MJ someone "outside of the
Movement" when he was clearly very much inside the Movement for decades? Or is
someone not part of the Movement who is not a teacher? That would certainly
disqualify a lot of students and meditators. Or did your response just signify
a knee jerk, but baseless, short diatribe containing nothing but unfounded
reaction? These are not rhetorical questions Nab. I want to know what you mean
here.