--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Carol"  wrote:

> You're right Barry...I don't have much else to say on this board other than
> the Knapp subject.
>
> Again, I haven't cyberstalked. But I addressed your similar allegations
> earlier asking you for documentation of your allegations against me. You
> chose to not respond.

Carol, it's his way of feeling like he has the upper hand. If you open yourself
up to Barry he just can't wait to get in there and punch you where he knows it
can hurt. He is very stuck in his morass of bitterness and he attempts to bring
people down to his level of unhappiness. Give him no attention and do not think
for one moment he has your best interests, or anyones for that matter, at heart
 - if he indeed has a heart.

If you want to talk about John Knapp go ahead but I feel you have put enough
information out there for people to do some research on their own and frankly,
I doubt any of the active posters here are in danger of falling into any of his
'traps'. But if we can talk about crop circles and the Maharish Effect here at
FFL we can certainly talk about disgraced cult de-programmers. You just keep
talking until you feel you don't want to anymore. If people don't want to read
what you say, then they can skip it but don't let anyone silence you.