Ha! Well, it's nice to be in the younger crowd. hehe

I was a cherry picker and dish washer in The Way. :D  I seldom got the higher
assignments to rub really close shoulders with the higher and more spiritual
leadership.

But I didn't see the hypocrisy, like you did in the TMO.

The hypocrisy was there in The Way, but some I didn't see because it went on
behind closed doors and the times I did see what *might be an apparent* (barf)
hypocrisy, I chose to rationalize it. After all, the leadership knew what was
best for the followers and always had our best interest in mind. (sarcasm)

It's a long story of course. We all have those...long stories.

To cherry picking, strawberries, and dirty dishes!