I recall this one, rare, time when some bigwigs were coming into La Guardia
airport in NYC, and I was on staff at a TM facility in the Catskills. There
were a couple of limos there, should Maharishi come to visit, though he never
did - Anyway, I was decked out in my khakis and got picked for driver duty, for
one of the limos. We were about 2 or 3 hours out from NYC, and probably got a
late start, so the director, Tim, riding in the back by himself, told me he was
going to do his [meditation] program, and instructed me to drive as fast as I
wanted, because, "Nature will support". 85 to 90 mph, all the way in - lot's of
fun!!

Driving Movement vehicles was always a blast, like when I'd take this big box
truck into the Bowery, or some nearly deserted warehouse in Brooklyn, to drop
off copies of the Movement magazine. Could pretty much drive any which way I
wanted to, running lights, double parking, as that was the local custom. Helped
make up for the $5 a week I made, cash.:-)