--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson wrote:
  snip
> If
> the people whom Lynch and associates are courting could see interviews
> with people like Edg and Barry, Mark Landau, Judith Borque, Ned Wynn,
> Billy Clayton, Are Holen and match them up with the interviews of
celebs
> like Oprah and others who praise TM - then they could make their own
> choice. That would be my preference.
Hey Michael, it's called the internet, and it's open to all people with
just a few clicks.
> Until such a thing happens I
> still don't like frauds and liars and that includes the TMO and its
> founder and its current leadership and if you don't like it, tough.
>
> You
> act as if it is a given that TM is the BEST treatment for PTSD which
it
> is not, and given the fact there are other meditations that can also
be
> of benefit to vets with PTSD there is no reason to use TM given its
baggage.
Hey Michael, would you care to point out where I said any such thing.
You make many good points and then you digress into this kind of weird
speculation which makes you lose credibility.  So, point out where I've
made any such pronouncement about TM and treatment of PTSD.
> In
> closing it would be useful to remember that whether PTSD folks
meditate
> or not, there are other more useful in the moment and more necessary
> modalities that have to be used in a PTSD treatment program for best
> results, much more important that TM or any other meditation. You
can't
> just use TM or any meditation and expect it to magically dissolve all
> the markers of PTSD.
And in closing Michael, why don't you limit yourself to facts instead of
speculations about what works best and what doesn't.  And while you're
at it, why don't you accurately reflect what I have said instead of just
launching into your usual monologue.