 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:34 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another point of view about TM for PTSD vets,
students, prison inmates, etc.

MJ, take a look at ANY organization in the world, any provider of services, any
corporation - you won't find any better. Same people, same issues, same
stumbles. And the same phony "invincible" exterior;  Marketing and PR.

Have you ever tried to manage a group of people, committed to a common goal? It
is always really difficult. Progress always demands a cost, and it is always
unknown at the inception of any endeavor - hindsight being 20/20, and all.
Then, adding to the difficulty, instead of going for something concrete, the
TMO is spreading *a mental technique* - very abstract, and open to a lot of
misinterpretation.

I am not defending anything, or rationalizing anyone's behavior. However, aside
from the utopian engine that we all wanted the TMO to be, the people that stick
with an organization are always better at perpetuating the organization, than
fulfilling its goals. (March of Dimes, or the American Cancer Society, anyone??)

So the question kinda becomes, do you crash and burn against a fantasy, or wake
up to reality, and go on from there?