LOL. I guess my reminding people that King Tony lied
about his non-bramacharya status and pretended to be
celibate for years pushed a few buttons. Both Nabby
and Jimbo are back in "Kill the messenger while
ignoring the issue" mode again.  :-)

*It couldn't have been more obvious* that he was lying
all those years before he "came out" as married with
children. All you had to do is read the emails coming
from other major leaders of the TMO such as Bevan and
Hagelin to get how shocked they were. Add to that
Tonyboy's *own* "explanation" of how Maharishi had
told him to keep it secret (whether that is true or
not), and it's very difficult to claim that he *wasn't*
lying all those years.

So what's up with that, all you people who consider
him enlightened? Remember, there is an ISSUE here to
be discussed, no matter how much the button-pushed
TBs are trying to distract you from it by trying to
divert the conversation to personalities and "Kill
the messenger."