--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> See Barry. See Barry go crazy trying to prove himself
> RIGHT, DAMNIT and make a fool of himself for our
> amusement. :-)

See dumb cunt. Digging herself in deeper. :-) :-) :-)

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> > >
> > > None of this rant, Barry, contradicts anything I've said.
> >
> > Sez the person who claimed:
> > > For the record, this is not true. The Inquisition has
> > > been in continuous operation since it was established
> > > in 1542.
> >
> > The Inquisition was first formed in 1188. The
> > running of the Inquisition was turned over to
> > the Dominicans in 1232.
>
> Not the Inquisition that Ratzinger headed.
>
> There have been four major Inquisitions: the Medieval
> Inquisition (actually a series of them that began
> around 1188), the Spanish Inquisition, the Portuguese
> Inquisition, and the Roman Inquisition.

There has never been anything *other* than The
Inquisition. Its basic nature and charter has
never changed since 1188, and the people running
it have never changed since 1232. All they did
was change the name periodically.

The supposed "different Inquisitions" Judy
gloms onto above are artificial distinctions
dreamed up by scholars to classify an ongoing
organization into parts they could focus on in
their dry historical papers. Only a person who
believes that they can learn about the world
by Googling would ever have thought otherwise.

Nighty-night, Jude. :-)