 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:56 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Gems from the Tantras

Of no importance, but at the very end you see that the video was sponsored by
the Ambani Brothers of Reliance Industries.  You won't find a lot of infinite
love between those brothers.
In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...> wrote:<br>><br>>
Navashok, thank you so much for mentioning A R Rahman.  I googled and clicked
on the youtube listing and got this amazing video.  If the url  below doesn't
work, just go to youtube.  The song is Infinite Love.  The images are
spectacular especially the very last one which reminds me of an exhibit I once
saw at a museum of natural history.  But if I say more I would spoil the
surprise.