> When all the snow starts melting, the kaphaness of kapha season is gonna hit
> like a ton of bricks.  I wonder if there's a sound that's good for all 3
> doshas just as there are a few foods that are good for all 3.

I have it on great authority that the sound of gargling is the ticket in terms
of the ultimate anti-kapha sound and the food of choice is candy corn but made
with molasses not brown sugar. Oh, and in a pinch, spinach with a little malt
vinegar and pepper is marvelous for that pesky kaphaness. Happy Spring!